November 22, 2010
ME + me: More comments on Wittgenstein - 5
I continue being not well, and otherwise also as before,
so I cannot do much.
But I did again add
some more comments on
Wittgenstein, and I have now commented almost all the theses under
Also, I have begun on
there I am no further than
and for the moment the rest consists of stubs only.
should add that this is the first version of the first
version, and that I have left some comments and pictures out till later, while
also the nathematical and logical notation should be straightened out.
comments are now in a new set of directors called Tractatus, while
all of the Tractatus section continues to be in a state of flux.
P.S. And since I think I have done enough for today, I refer you
if you want to read more of what I wrote today.
P.P.S. It may be I have to stop Nederlog for a while. The reason
is that I am physically not well at all. I don't know yet, but if
there is no Nederlog, now you know the reason.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a
professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging
the Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
ME -Documentation and
ME - Resources
home - index - top -