ME + me : Good ME-news:
Dr. Alter et.al. paper + Dr. Mikovits video
As before, I continue being not well, but my title says all and I need
add very little for the moment:
P.S. More tomorrow - I have read the
Lo/Alter-paper and it is good - also since there are no doubt persons
more clued up than I am to comment. And also in the planning, some
explanations about satire, that may be needed, helpful or interesting.
But all depends on having the required energy.
Anyway, very briefly:
The Lombardi/Mikovits study is confirmed and the
chances for persons with ME/CFS to be taken seriously and for more good
biomedical research into ME/CFS are now much better than they were before
And the video with Judy Mikovits linked is an
excellent summary and explanation, while an informed textual one is by
Mindy Kitei, dated 23 august.
P.P.S. It may be I have to stop Nederlog
for a while. The reason is that I am physically not well at all. I
don't know yet, but if there is no Nederlog, now you know the reason.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a
professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging
the Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
ME -Documentation and
ME - Resources
ME - Resources
needs is a Work In Progress that hasn't progressed today.
home - index - top -