me: Part of the problem, humanely
Well, I am still sad and not well, and therefore did very little. But I
did look around for some amusement, and here is some I liked, that is
mostly about the problem that I see I have dealt with a month ago:
me+ME: On the human predicament. In
fact, I have dealth with that issue often, but I suppose I didn't do it
funnily enough. Well - OK, point taken, but check out Bill Maher on The
Problem - and the titles are not mine, but he is a funny guy who tells
the truth like it is:
Incidentally as to the last item (and do not miss the last item!):
Today are Holland's parliamentary elections, and as ever I did not
vote - and one of the reasons why is that Bill Maher's analysis of his
then President for nearly eight years Bush fits "my" President
Balkenende to a t, except that Balkenende is a lot dumber and
Yes, that is possible,
P.S. Hopefully more tomorrow, but if not it is because I am simply
not well enough to write.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor
of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging the
Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
ME -Documentation and
ME - Resources
ME - Resources
needs is a Work In Progress that hasn't progressed today.
home - index - top -