Some time ago I proposed on the
about ME - where one can find what
I wrote here, if it works
that I wanted to set up a good list of commented resources about ME in
its various aspects:
Well... it's 3 weeks later and I have made a beginning on
my own site, meanwhile having been a
bit hampered by ME and other things to write and organize.
For the moment I just give the directory-outline and the files that
are present now - and mind that all of this may well change soon or be
added to soon. The capitalized terms are the names of directories or
subdirectories. All entries are pdf:
P.S. More to follow soon, including HTML that
explains and links.
Yodeling for Beginners
(<- page 25 - presently at ->
(latest issue - one: ME humor - The Laughter
Process (tm) CoFIBS at work).
And some of the evidence that Herr Professor & Frau Doctor Wessely vom
Weasel zum Weisel are mentally
sane if and only if (iff) I am not - as they wholly agree, miraculously
But see here which of the two logical alternatives a true iff comprehends
1. Ten reasons why ME is a real disease by a professor
of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging the
Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
(*) An actual Valid Scientific Hypothesis for what
happened to me and 17 million others, and especially to patients with
ME/CFS in England, the United States and The Netherlands:
ME: Unsere Doktoren - Ohne Wörter - P.S. 1: English
you'll find doctors Strangelove,
Bleijenberg and Van der Meer,
all equals, as
I've been taught in the
University of Amsterdam.