July 10, 2012
|Philosophy: Aristotle's Metaphysics on my
This is just a very brief Nederlog that serves to announce what the title says:
In the Aristotle section there now is a html-version of W.D. Ross's translation of Aristotle's Metaphysics. I do hope to find the health to add my notes to it (and also have to find the paper version in which these are), but it is something.
To make this file a little longer: I also updated today the new on site file, namely to clarify that from 2011 onwards the changes of the site are recorded in Recent changes on the opening page, which is the same as summaries at the bottom of Nederlog, because this is both easier and clearer (if I do keep the file updated, as I have done in 2011 and 2012, so far).
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understa, but nds ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - summaries - top - mail|