July 8, 2012
|Logic + philosophy: On the logic of propositional attitudes - in PD|
This is the third of three Nederlogs for today, that follows today's earlier Crisis: Kohlberg on moral stages and DSM-5: Psychiatry as pharmacological fraudulence but this is only a correction, since I noted today that I had not uploaded the new entry in the Philosophical Dictionary for Propositional Attitudes properly.
Now it is correct, as in the last link, which is what also was in the Nederlog Logic + philosophy: On the logic of propositional attitudes.
Sorry: That was a mistake I made and now corrected.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understa, but nds ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - summaries - top - mail|