May 3, 2012
me+ME: Computernews: Linux on a stick!
It happens, sometimes.
Anyway: Having a new computer and some more energy I just managed to get a Linux installed on an USB-stick.
It works, as advertised, and I have a lot to learn and find out, but this is something I wanted for a long time: Linux and Windows dual boot; no forced dependence on Microsoft; and a free and open operating system where I can see and understand what and why the machine works as it does.
So I am quite
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understa, but nds ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space-
and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - summaries - top - mail|