Mar 23, 2012
me+ME: Between two computers
Also, on the new computer the title of Nederlog gets displayed in a pukish yellow that is not my design - but then I don't know how it gets displayed on various computers, except that on the old one, that I have used the last couple of years, it does display as designed.
Anyway... if I am slow with updating the site, it is because I am otherwise occupied, and not because my health got worse.
The new computer seems OK and indeed is completely new. Since I have been hacked before (in 2009: Read Nederlog if you read Dutch and are interested), by at least one Dutch hacker: It has all the right protection in place, so hackers who want to try probably only waste time.
But for me it is rather a lot of work to install a new computer, so I have to take it slowly and step by step, and that's why it may be the case the site and Nederlog get a bit more slowly updated the coming week or weeks than the last months.
I'll have to see, and if you are sufficiently interested to check, so will you.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understa, but nds ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space-
and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - summaries - top - mail|