Nov 11, 2011 `
me + ME: St. Maarten - my site(s) exist 15 years
Today it is my nameday, as it is called in Dutch: I am called Maarten, and there is a saint of that name (Martin, in English), and that day is today, and is accompanied at some places by festivities for children (<- Wikipedia).
Also, it is the day I started my first site in 1996, for which reason I mention it most years.
And so for this year. The title is as it was a year ago, updated with one year, and with some rather ironical stars added.
I could also repeat some of the text from last year, but I don't, mostly because there is much more to the site than me + ME, although it also true I made it, over the past 15 years, and I did so with ME.
In fact, most of the site, calculated in bits of html, is about philosophy, and that is also the part that is read most. The opening page, the directories, the introduction and the help should give anyone who cares a fair survey of all of it.
Anyway - this was just to note and document the fact on my sites that today they exist for 15 years (the Dutch one, at least).
P.S. Corrections, if any are necessary, have to be made later.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space-
and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - top - mail|