Oct 19, 2011
More about Multatuli - 2
I have excerpted my comments; given them titles; put them in files and made indexes for the titles per file. All of it now has been reformatted to a hopefully more pleasant format.
What remains to be done are my comments to Ideen 7, but the rest is more or less done.
I compiled it mostly because some discerning people seem to like my notes, and anyway these are my thoughts about many subjects of many kinds, often briefly and incisively expressed.
The main index for it all is here
This is all as it is in my comments, whence it was excerpted with very little changes, and it stands all in the order in which the comments appear under Multatuli's Ideas, which also makes for some repetitions.
I have also tried to improve some on this here in 2007-2008
but this also needs improving, reformatting and extending. (I now think it was a mistake to divide it up in the format of one titled idea per file.)
Hopefully, I'll get a bout of comparative health for improving this. As things are, with my present health, this is the best I could do.
Also the whole directory including Index All Excerpts has been uploaded again, because it all has been reformatted.
And tomorrow there
will be another subject in Nederlog, if I am fit enough, in case you
P.S. Corrections, if any are necessary, have to be made later.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space-
and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - top - mail|