Sep 29, 2011
Multatuli's Minnebrieven on line + philosophy + personal
There are also some other parts that need some reformatting, but most has been done, which is pleasant, for me, since now I can start commenting, in Dutch, if and when I feel up to it.
I did more for philosophy than I realized, I see, what with most of my attention on ME since 2 years.
Finally, I am
relieved to mention that - at long last - the Amsterdam dole officials
have decided that I am and will be too ill to work, that anyway I
wouldn't find in Holland if I were not, so I have been relieved of the
duty to apply for jobs (and other nonsense, of a GET-nature).
It's a considerable relief to me, since it means a lot less hassle with the municipal bureaucracy, at least about what they were pleased to call my social duties.
The Dutch reader who
is familiar with Multatuli's
Minnebrieven, may have noticed a
parallel or two or three or .... - and indeed I mean to return to that
when writing my comments.
P.S. Corrections, if any are necessary, have to be made later.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space-
and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - top - mail|