Aug 4, 2011
P.S. Corrections, if any are necessary, have to be made later.
-- Later on the day: I use Firefox and SeaMonkey as standard browsers, in both cases with Noscript, and in all cases with the latest versions. As it happens, I can't get the above JS working in Firefox when I am on line. As far as I can tell, this is most likely a Noscript bug in (my) Firefox 5, since I can get the above JS working in SeaMonkey, where I also have Noscript.
So... you are on your own, but it should work if you download it to your own harddisk and open it from your harddisk in a browser. But I am not going into details or difficulties, because there are too many possibilities. As it is, I know it works correctly for me in SeaMonkey, and in Firefox it does if I run this file from my own harddisk.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space-
computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - top - mail|