Jun 9, 2011
me+ME: Good videos by Llewellyn King: MECFS Alert
I may intend to write less about ME/CFS in Nederlog, but then again here is some good news:
Incidentally Mr. King, who sounds British (which I like) but is US based, was born in what was then Rhodesia and is now Zimbabwe, it was pointed out to me.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
9. I tell my story of surviving (so far) in Amsterdam with ME.
10. The directory on my site about ME.
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
Maarten Maartensz (M.A. psy, B.A. phi)
|home - index - top - mail|