me: Sitenews - assembly section mostly removed
Just a brief update for those interested in
I have been and still am interested in programming in and
learning about assembly
and have had rather a lot of material on my site relating to it and the
Since very few people are interested in assembly, and RosAsm
is no longer developed, and I have concluded - see:
assembly - that there
are better ways to learn assembly than with the help of RosAsm, and since
also I do get rather a lot of hits to the assembly opcode files that are on
my site, that do relate specifically to RosAsm, I have decided to remove all
this material from my site, leaving only one file for the moment:
that no longer lists all opcodes on my site, but that does
provide a link to a site with a similar list, that is not specifically for
RosAsm, and therefore should be more useful for those interested in
P.S. Corrections, if any are necessary, have to
be made later.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a
professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging
the Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
ME -Documentation and
ME - Resources
Maarten Maartensz (M.A. psy, B.A. phi)
home - index - top -