November 7, 2010
ME + me: More comments on Wittgenstein - 3
I continue being not well, and otherwise also as before,
so I cannot do much.
However, I did make some more comments on
Wittgenstein, and I have now mostly commented the thesis under
3.. I will today forego giving a long quotation from a comment, if
only because you can find one yesterday, and
it is quite good.
comments are now in a new set of directors called Tractatus. It's
this that I hope to continue, and eventually to delete the old one.
P.S. And since I think I have done enough for today, I refer you
if you want to read more of what I wrote today.
P.P.S. It may be I have to stop Nederlog for a while. The reason
is that I am physically not well at all. I don't know yet, but if
there is no Nederlog, now you know the reason.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a
professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging
the Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
ME -Documentation and
ME - Resources
home - index - top -