This is very brief, since I am quite sad about something that is
not fit for explanation here. (*)
So I won't write here today, except for saying I really am sad - and for
saying that, at long last, I did not only see but also heard the
and that the song that goes with it is very good indeed.
P.S. There is much more (*)
I could say, also about forums, their ways and effects, but I won't, now.
But yes - it's about excellent people risking
destruction because of their excellent qualities, and no,
it's not about me at all, even if it is about ME.
And I'm sorry if I sound incoherent, but then I am
sad - and angry too, and I may return to that later, for it is not only
the fate of human excellency that upset me but also the uncaring,
indifferent and crude and cruel ways in which this happened and happens,
indeed often did and does in human history.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor
of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging the
Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
ME -Documentation and
ME - Resources
ME - Resources
needs is a Work In Progress that hasn't progressed today.
(*) Except for some quite sad personal news, not
fit for this place, and not about me personally but about someone I
feel quite close to (for reasons that are rather deep).