1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor
of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about
maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter
of one's beliefs:
is wrong always, everywhere, and for anyone, to believe anything upon
7. A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at psychology.
8. Malcolm Hooper puts things together status 2010.
No change, no pause, no hope! Yet I endure.
I ask the Earth, have not the mountains felt?
I ask yon Heaven, the all-beholding Sun,
Has it not seen? The Sea, in storm or calm,
Heaven's ever-changing Shadow, spread below,
Have its deaf waves not heard my agony?
Ah me! alas, pain, pain ever, forever!"
- (Shelley, "Prometheus Unbound")
"It was from this time that I developed my way of judging the
Chinese by dividing them into two kinds: one humane and one not. "
ME - Resources
needs is a Work In Progress that hasn't progressed today.
(*) Personally - from a true surfeit of evidence - I
do not like academical lectures at all, and rarely saw or heard a
good one. Apart from that I read much faster than people can talk,
while talking as a rule is much less considered carefully than written
prose, however fastly composed.
For these reasons, videos and lectures are not for me, but that is
most probably a somewhat personal idiosyncracy: I MUCH rather and MUCH
easier and MUCH faster as well read than listen to real or would
be scientific lecturing.
Also, I do not assure people I d not know at all that they are
People Like Me, nor do I write legalese like the people who say they are
People Like You, for other people may not be like me at all, in quite a
few relevant ways, and indeed other people may not like to be like me -
e.g. including ME - at all, indeed just as I feel about some
people I could name.