of this site
- here is the site map,
which gives the best general survey - has since 1996 contained large
parts of the Philosophy, Logic and ME in Amsterdam sections
in different types of html-formatting. Here is a list of the main
incarnations, for those who care for this sort of knowledge:
I have reformatted the file on October 30, 2013, to make
the font look the same. And I added the last item in the last dotted
table, bur otherwise altered nothing. But there have been mostly added
NLs - Nederlogs, meanwhile almost only written in English - only,
though there also have been some updates and additions in Philosophy
and in Logic.
- November 1996: Very simple site with a
- January 1997: First frames version.
- May 1997: Frames version with eagle-logo.
- November 1999: First version with added
material and globe-logo.
- February 2000: Reformatting of previous
- May 2000: Reformatting previous verstion
with starry background and Tahoma 14 point letter
- July 2001: Reformatting of the whole
site to no-frames version and Arial 12 point bold letter.
- January 2002: The whole site has been
reformatted in January 2002, mostly to bring together what belongs
together in one main directory with subdirectories.
- September 2002: The whole site is being
reformatted to Verdana 10 point font.
- January 2003: The reformatting to
Verdana 10 point is about done (and what has not been reformatted to
Verdana 10 point can be regarded as out of date)
- July 2004: Beginning of Philosophical
- October 2009: The openings of the site
and main sections, that were frames since 2003, now are no frames
anymore, but single html-files (formatted with invisible tables).
- Aug 2004: Beginning of Nedernieuws (Dutch)
- Jan 2006: Beginning of Nederlog (Dutch) as
continuance of Nedernieuws
- August - October 2007: Linearized and
reformatted ME in Amsterdam
- Oct - Dec 2008: Added ME in Amsterdam
- 2008 to ME in Amsterdam
2009: Added ME in
Amsterdam - 2009
in December 2011: Added
ME in Amsterdam - 2010
Another change: I've
switched to Linux in May 2012, and should say that while
this mostly was a big improvement,compared to Windows, there still is
no really good and largely bug-free WYSIWYG html program on Linux. I'm
using KompoZer, which works, but I also have to work around its bugs,
that at times are quite annoying.
This also means that the above "Verdana 10 point" is misleading or
false: It is in Verdana but in KompoZer the size of the font in the
present lettering is "small". Then again, it is about what it was,
although there probably still are files with lettering that is too
large: First, in late 2011 and the beginning of 2012 quite a few
mistakes were introduced that I did not see, at first; and second, in
May-June 2012 I got serious problems with my eyes, that still persist
in March 2014, although they have grown considerably better, meanwhile.
Startdate of this
file: Jun 1 2003
last update: Mar 22 2014